We know how those teeth can get a little sore after orthodontic adjustments, so here is a soothing recipe that we hope you and/or your child will enjoy.
This soothing recipe is called the “Chew-less Chili Chicken”…
You will need:
– 2 cups cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
– 1 can (10 ½ oz) cream of chicken soup
– ½ cup of chicken broth
– 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
– 1 can (2 oz) diced pimentos
– 8 flour tortillas cut into small pieces
– 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese
– 1 cup cheddar cheese (For After)
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Save 1 cup of the cheddar cheese for sprinkling on top afterwards. Pour the mixture into 2 greased 9” x 12” casserole dishes and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top of the hot chili. Serves 4-6.
Plate and enjoy this soothing recipe! Your teeth will thank you!
Courtesy of “The Braces Cookbook” written by Pamela and Brenda Waterman.