It’s almost Valentine’s Day, which means a new reason to celebrate with your little ones! This year let’s show some love to your kids’ smiles. Protect their teeth by swapping out the Valentine’s Day candy for a healthier option. At Kids Dental Group, we’ve rounded up a few ideas to help you out.
1. Heart-Shaped Pizzas – twist the dough to help keep the heart shape!
2. Chocolate Dipped Strawberries – you can buy sugar-free chocolate to create these dipped treats at your local grocery store.
3. Watermelon & Strawberry Kabobs – use a cookie cutter to cut out your fruit! Place them on a kebab skewer.
4. Vanilla Berry Smoothies – use low-fat milk or yogurt and mix with berries to create a delicious smoothie!
5. Heart-Shaped Oatmeal Pancakes – use fresh fruit and a pinch of icing sugar to garnish! This will make a delicious and fun breakast!
We hope you enjoy a wonderful Valentine’s Day with your little ones! Be sure to remind them that after their Valentine’s treats, they should brush and floss their teeth! It’s no secret, we admire those smiles!
Happy Valentine’s Day!